Monday, December 26, 2011

Newest Goodwill Goodies

 Alright...so this tank dress isn't going to stay all white and pretty. I have plans for it...big plans.. *evil laugh*
 So....this candle holder wasn't technically MY Goodwill find...someone else got it at Goodwill and then I won it in a white elephant gift exchange. So it's a stretch, but I love it so much I had to add it into this section. You can't really tell in this picture, but some of the holes in the mock lampshade are heart-shaped.
 This is just a pair of vintage stud earrings that I got for fifty cents. They were in a basket with other pairs of rejected earrings and I just fell in love with the turquoise color. I don't know if you can tell, but there are swirls of other turquoise shades too.
 Alright, another pair of beautiful stud earrings. This pair is a wee bit heavy, but I feel like they're pretty enough to make up for that fact.
Ahhh...I've been looking for this album for a very long time! It has my favorite SP song, "Bullet with Butterfly Wings," on it! I just love Billy Corgan's voice...he could just put me to sleep. In a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment