Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SUCCESS!

Ahhh! I'm so excited! I just went to Meijer and bought parchment paper and three colors of fabric paint (black, white, and glow in the dark). I have so much in mind for them....for the parchment paper, I have a DIY that involves using plastic as a decal material. I have yet to experiment with it, but I'll post pictures when I have them.
The other project that I was thinking of using the fabric paint for is to make a galaxy shirt.I know that "cosmic couture" is a minor trend, but that's not why I'm indulging in it. I honestly think that galaxy is awesome. I would wear a galaxy shirt even if everyone thought it was awful. I love outer space. I was thinking of making a special tab for my creations, and I think that I will.

But overall, for shopping today, my thoughts are simply "SUCCESS!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment