Friday, June 8, 2012

I find Fiona Apple to be quite unimpressive (the days of late)

So what have I been up to since graduating, you wonder? Well, you actually probably don't, but my eagerness to overshare causes me to tell you anyways.
For starters, I got a large chunk of money from various people. All in all it totaled up to about 500 dollars. I've never had 500 dollars before in my life. Never. Right now it's resting in a Nightmare Before Christmas themed cookie jar on a shelf in my room.
I also cleaned my room. Completely. Every shelf, every corner, every container. This has never happened. I have absolutely never done this before in my life. It was such a large undertaking that two of my beautiful friends, Leah and Cooper, came over and helped me. Now, my entire room is in order, and my bed is finally fixed...just in time for me to move out in two months.
But this was not all I accomplished. I also bought a vintage cocktail dress from the 80s on a trip with friends, and then promptly went back to Leah's house and got "married" to her in it. Here are a few pictures from our lovely wedding album:




It was a long night, so in the end, I took the suitcase and ran. The veil I'm wearing is from her sister's wedding, and the headband of flowers is actually one that I made for her back in December. 
Or maybe November. I'm not entirely certain.
I also dyed my hair the color of a candied apple. I don't know if you can really tell from this picture how bright it is...my camera kind of sucks. And I have no idea why I'm making that face. Oh God, haha.
A few of you might have also noticed that I have started linking my Polyvore account with this blog, and posted outfits and collages and things. This is a change of things, and I hope that you enjoy it. It won't be happening as much as it has been, because I was antsy to figure everything out this week, so I posted many more images than I usually would.
However, I hope you enjoy getting to see my eclectic style, and how I would dress in a perfect world.
I will now end this post with a picture of my new birdcage.
I bought it for 15 dollars at Goodwill, and I'm going to modify it to make it a jewelry holder. I'll be sure to post it on here once I figure the entire thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment