Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a Lovely Day for a Hanging

 Hmm...so I am very extremely sorry, but I have no idea what website I got this DIY from. If anyone has any idea, please comment on this post with the link, and I will edit it in.
I did this because I was in desperate need of more room, and I had nowhere to put my  belts. I don't really wear any of them, but I will someday, I promise. The problem with all of my belts is that I buy them all or acquire them will something wrong with them that I swear I will fix...and...well...I never really get around to it.
This is pretty simple, just turn a wire hanger upside down and twist the hook outwards, and it automatically becomes a belt rack, or a rack for anything you want to put on it. :) Magic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment