Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Drink Me.

This photo comes courtesy of some random Tumblr page...I don't know exactly which one, because I found it when I was just flicking through forever ago. I thought it was a good representation of how I feel today. I don't mean that as a negative thing...this is one of my favorite images, and has been saved on my computer for some time.
I just downloaded two remixes, three covers, and an acoustic version of Pumped Up Kicks. Yes, it is one of my favorite songs. I have season 1 of American Horror Story to thank for that one (namely, Tate Langdon). Nigel and Kirk were sent in to be declawed about a week or so ago, and because they're older cats, they're at higher risk of infection. Kirk has already gotten an infection, actually, and today Nigel chewed through the surgical glue keeping one of his incisions closed, so it may only be a matter of time for him. These cats, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment