Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Where is my mind?

I woke up this morning, and took Kirk and Nigel in to get declawed. They won't be coming home for a day at least, maybe two, because they're big boys now, not tiny kittens with baby claws to lose. I think this is a good thing, because if I took them home and they began spontaneously bleeding, I would have no idea what to do.
I have no idea where I've been for the past few days. Well, physically, yes, I have been here, but mentally, not. Right now I'm starving, but I refuse to eat, because there's nothing appropriately healthy I could eat to cancel out the past two days of potato chips and grease. That's a general side effect of being depressed, I guess. Much food with little nutritional value. I've actually had a good reason to be melancholy, but sadly I am not permitted to share it here.
Last night, reduced to Fall Out Boy and other unhealthy ventures, I decided to just push past it as best as I could, and finish my journal, because my journal makes me happy. And I will fill my journal only with happy, positive thoughts. I feel the changing of tides. The storm is over, everything is calm. I can finally lay back, shut my tired eyes, and open them again in a hurry so that I don't miss the final season of Eureka. It premieres in couple weeks, and I've been watching the episodes I've gotten ondemand! I'm so stoked to see what happens!
Also, I was on Twitter earlier today, and I saw that they just started production of season 3 of Haven. Thank God, because they left off last season at a real cliffhanger. I NEED to find out if Nathan really killed Duke, and where the hell is Audrey??? Sigh. More to come. For now, take a peek at my earring collection. Isn't it lovely? I've never been so organized with them. Ever.
I've been typing this post for at least ten minutes, and Sea of Ghosts still isn't loaded. Jesus, that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment