Friday, February 24, 2012

The House that Lars Built

I was cruising on Cut Out and Keep, and this week they featured a website called The House that Lars Built. It is by far one of the coolest, most unique blogs that I've seen in a long time. The bloggers travel and DIYs and does tons of really awesome stuff. The DIYs are really cool, everything from topiaries to "heart attacks." The heart attacks were my personal favorite. Boxes full of hearts, hearts pasted across windows, pink hearts in the snow--they were all adorable. I now know how I'm going to show my appreciation for my friends! Every week, they also feature a really beautiful door that they saw in their travels. I saw a ton of posts from their trip to Paris, and it made me so jealous! Check it out!
http://thehousethatlarsbuilt.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment