Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Artwork and such.

Today was my first day of college. It was fine, I'm really excited about my Art History and Popular Literature classes. I also have a class called CLS-100, which is an introduction to college life and social norms, and it appears as though it is going to be boring but easy. Upon searching through my linen-turned-storage closet for the notebooks I hoarded back when they were 17 cents each, I found my sketchbook that I tucked away a few weeks ago when I was frantically cleaning my room.
Here are some of my drawings:



 I was originally going to redo this as a painting, but never really got around to it.
 Purple and black plaid dress with peplum. I have not actually made this yet.
Romper inspired by Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven." I haven't made this either.

No comments:

Post a Comment