Saturday, January 14, 2012

BONUS! Red and Black Rose ring

Yeah, so I finally got to see my friend who's been away in Paris, and it was great to. We went out to coffee with some of our other friends for a couple hours and played semi-violent card games. I don't care what they said, it still seemed like a frilly version of slapjack to me. :)
When I got home, I spent too much time laying on my bed staring at my smoke detector (which has a bow-like design as a vent...in fact, I made a half-hearted attempt to color it pink once) and ended up needing something to do. I took an old, neon pink cocktail ring that I never wear and used nail polish on it. I started with a thick basecoat of sparkly red, and drizzled black over it. It smelled quite strongly, but the end result is cute enough to be worth the fumes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment