Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day Eight: My Own Spray paint Recipe


No, your eyes do not deceive you! I really did make my own spray paint! My computer keeps correcting me because I want to make spray paint one word! Ah! So....this came about because I was incredibly bored and had a ton of paint. And I have a huge essay of which five drafts are due Tuesday, but working on it makes me want to vomit. I promise to do so once I am done here, though. I didn't realize that my advanced literature class was going to be so stressful. Work, I anticipated. Difficulty, I also expected. But for some reason, I never expected stress. This was a fun way to detox my brain and allow myself to stop freaking out about it long enough to get back to working on it!

Alright, so first, mix a color. Any color. Use acrylic paint.
Take a small spray bottle and fill it with water. Add the paint in small increments. Have a piece of paper or some paper towel to test your paint on.
If your paint is thinner, it will work better on clothes. If your paint is thicker, it will work better on hard surfaces.
Once you have your paint, go wild!

Viola! Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment