Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day Twenty-One: Cassette Tape Dress

Since I technically started this project one day early, that gives me the allowance to skip one day. Well, yesterday I had a friend emergency, and I ended up spending the night at her house and most of the day. So I had a good reason to forgo it. I made up for it, though, by spending about three hours on this dress.

If you want to make this, start out with a dress, shirt, tank top, whatever. Just make sure it's not made out of sweater material and that it's not a hard surface, like shoes or a wall.
Paint one side of a cassette tape liberally.
Press it onto your fabric.
Touch up as you wish.
Repeat as many times as you want. Create a print, a logo, whatever.
Allow it to dry.

Viola! Done.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment