Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day Thirty One: Funyon Keychain

Today I got information for scholarships I'm going to apply for, so I'm excited to start doing that tomorrow. I really have no idea what I'm going into, but I want to apply for whichever ones I can get. I'm even willing to make myself go legally blind, if I can do so before the deadline. Just kidding. Maybe.
I found this tutorial on Cut Out and Keep, it's by Tatty Divine. I didn't follow the tutorial at all, I just took the idea and went with it. You can find her AMAZING original and her tutorial at www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/crisp-packet-necklace

So, I got a bag of Funyons out of the vending machine at school and ate them for lunch.
Once I got home, I preheated my oven to 350 and lined a tray with tin foil. I put the bag on the tray.
Every few minutes, when it began to curl, I flipped it.
After taking it out of the oven, I let it cool. I used a knife to poke a hole in the corner, then put a jump ring through it. I put the chain on the jump as well.
I threaded it through the keychain.

Viola! Done.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment