What a tiring day! Ah! I started making a new clay project in my ceramics class. It's a miniature tea set. When I finish it, I'll post it as a bonus DIY. I've made two other projects so far, a nameplate for a friend and a bowl that looks like a person's head, cut in two. Neither of these is completely finished; I still have to glaze and refire them both, but they're at least all...formed and the like.
I am so happy to FINALLY be done with editing in Yearbook. Tomorrow we have a party planned to celebrate our success. We're all supposed to bring an interesting dish, but as of yet, I have no plans as for what mine will be. Perhaps potato chips. That's weird enough. :)
Okay, so start out with a round, flat button and some fabric. I made the ring backings myself, but that's another story to be posted later.
Trace the button onto the fabric with pen. Cut out shape.
Apply a liberal layer of modge podge to the flattest face of the button. Press on fabric. Be careful, it moves around quite easily.
Allow it to dry, at least mostly. After this is done, spread a thin layer of modge podge on top of the fabric.
Allow this to dry completely. Embellish fabric/button with chain or rhinestones or whatever. Use hot glue to attach it to the ring backing. Model.