Monday, January 2, 2012

Day Three: Daisy Headband


So...I had a killer migraine after I got home from Goodwill, but I wasn't about to let that stop me from posting a DIY today. This project was super simple, I know, but hopefully that just means that more people will try to replicate it. :)
Oh, and one more thing...in the picture where I'm modeling it, my hair isn't greasy, it's wet. I'd just taken a shower.

You might recognize the ribbon as being the stuff that I got today as part of my Goodwill haul. I really love lace, and it's really pretty. The silk flowers were some I got for Christmas. My entire Christmas list this year was craft supplies.

First, I took an old headband and glued the lace ribbon to it. I made certain to use small dabs of glue spread thinly, so that it wouldn't be as noticeable. If you do this project, remember to glue down the ends. They're easy to forget.
After I glued down all of my ribbon, I took three silk daisies and glued them on as well, putting the first one in the exact middle of the headband and the other two equally spaced on either side.

Viola! Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment